'Black Betty' Aluminum Fuel Filter
Brand : Madcow Defenses
- We got fed up with all the nincompoops we see offering junk 'monocore' models that it became a moral obligation to offer a proper product and set the standard in fuel filtration systems.
- Proven to be most effective on 22CCI engines; however, we were not disappointed by performance during testing of larger compatible models when used in a moderate manner.
- 1.050 OD, 7/8 ID
- Tube made from 6061-T6 aluminum
- 2Pcs End Cap made from 7075 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- 7Pcs 60 Degree Cone filter element made from 6061-T6 Aluminum
Key Design Improvement:
Upon completion of research and development, the data showed consistent increased performance and durability when junk spacer springs were thrown into the trash and replaced with a solid support cylinder made from 6061-T6 Aluminum. 100% of the time, the junk spacer springs would gradually collapse, causing filter innards to rattle and clank against endcaps, most becoming completely useless after just a few repetitions of high temp cycles. We are led to believe this spring is only used in an effort to maximize profits and, in no way, improves quality of product for end users.